I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Check out the NEW Ruby Rock-it Ranges... YOU WILL LOVE THEM!!!!

We have 2 new collections for you to enjoy! I have played with them and wow are they amazing. With the papers being a wonderful weight to be able to distress and do so much with they are one of my most favourite papers to work with.

Come and check them out in our store TODAY! order yours to be the first to receive them and so you don't miss out! These ranges are at a brillant and afordable prices and yet the quality will amaze you and be in love with them as much as I am...lol!

Here is the SummerHouse Collection, those of you that did my class at SIA would have seen these first hand and how wonderful they are!

And a close up of these beautiful papers....

To purchase this collection... CLICK HERE!....

***********************
Here is the Upstairs Downstairs Collections


Here is a close up of these papers.... yumo!
To purchase this amazing range... CLICK HERE!

We will show you some samples of use of these soon!....
Thanks for looking and stoping by we love your comments
enjoy your day and take care
Luv TanXx

2 comments:

Shazz said...

oh dear....I feel a bit of a splurge coming up....why do you do this to me Tanyah....how am I supposed to resist..???

Anonymous said...

Wow! Bella have outdone themselves with these two collections!! The turquoise in Summerhouse and the lace papers in Upstairs, Downstairs are sublime! Very very very nice. Alz :)