I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 6, 2010

SIA 2010= Wow what FUN I had!...

Hello everyone…

Warning.... long post ahead....lol!...

Today I am back to reality and went to enjoy my little shop and catch up on things i hadn't done for 3 days...lol Thanks so much shazz for helping and looking after my store while I was away. Your a gem and love ya dearly.

SIA was amazing and well worth going. SO many companies to check out, ones I hadn’t heard of and so much more! They all had cool stuff and I WANT IT ALL....lol!

Working for Bella was amazing and can’t thank them enough for having me there to enjoy this experience. The booth was very neat and lovely presented and their new ranges are YUMO!  We have 2 Ruby rock-it colelctions Summer house collection ( my favourite...hehe) and the Upstairs and downstairs collection. Their is  also  a sneek peek of what is coming in July for Bella.

And guess what... for those who want that scrap it DVD, You will have it very soon for purchase. Please email me if you want me to hold you one. I will have all these  up for pre-order very soon.


The make and takes went well and my class went ok too! I would like to thank my class helper Kylie Broadbent, man alive was she adorable, amazing and wonderful, with providing me coffee, a massage and so so helpful I can't thankyou enough. xoxoxoxo

Those who would like a class on how to use the score pal and are local please email me to book.

The other wholesalers were amazing... The collections Rubber Stamps booth was just opposite the bella Booth and man I adored everything in their... so may treasures and gorgeous little things I just have to have...lol!

 The Green Tara store was great to see, although i am totally addicted to this store and not very hard to love it lots....lol! Their were quite a few chipboard companies this year and they all looked amazing and their ranges were all quite different.

It was really lovely meeting Su Ping and K Ka from Kay's Company from New Zealand. Your truely wonderful people and was a pleasure to be able to meet you both. This layout was taken in the Bella Booth which is really cool!


One store that I was blown away with what they had coming soon was from 'darkroom door' by Rachel Greig... oh my... this is totally cool and yep we are getting it in for sure! no question about it...lol!


I was able to complete 2 classes myself

One was with the amazing Wendy Senger  who owns and created glimmer mist and was I wowed by all of the techniques and was cool to find out what I was doing wrong and why it wasn’t working for me. BUT I AM ADDICTED NOW!... thanks heaps Wendy for signing my book. Your class blew me away and I am sure going to get that glimmer mist in my store asap!...


If anyone wants to do a class using this amazing stuff please email me!..

The other Class was with Janine and she was amazing and I loved using the paintables and who doesn’t love using PRIMA products…lol! I loved my finished layout and had a tone of fun. You should have seen the make and takes everyone one did from PRIMA, oh my where they just divine!. mine is quite ordinary for I had to rush to get it done before i did my class for their was no way i was missing out on this make and take!...lol


Another amazing part of SIA was meeting SO many facebook friends that I have spoken to or have done Guest DT’s or have done my challenges and competitions. It truly was wonderful meeting you all, their are so so many of you and lots i didn't get a pic of and wished I had or the pic wasn't that great so I thought it best not to post up.

Me and Jane Clark...

Here is the gorgeous Lisa Warren... man alive I LOVE YOUR WORK... it is amazing and your one tallented, clever lady.

Oh and this amazing girl below saved me from starving and gave me a meal ticket...lol, yep i lost mine and gave me one of hers,...isn't she adorable!...



One very special girl Linda Baldock gave me on the second day a neck lace she had created from Scrapware. Lisa is on their Design Team and wow does she do incredible work. The butterfly was decorated with embossing, pearl mediums and fantasy film and alcohol inks. Doesn’t it look fantastic and I am so blown away you wanted to give this to me Linda and will cherish this forever.


Tuesday night we did a 3 min challenge. Those who know me know that just isn’t me and the thought of me doing it you would giggle…well guess what I did and how satisfying it was to know you can achieve so much in such a sort time.

We also had a sketch to do with a kit that was given to us and that was another challenge…lol! I will add a pic of my 3 min challenge and my sketch challenge later if you like...lol!

It was also wonderful to see my besties ( sarah rickard's) layout  and my layout on the Scrapbooking Memories Magazine wall. Also to see my layout and card on the Scrapbooking Creations magazine wall as well...

Thankyou to all those who organised this advent you all did an amazing job and I had a wonderful time!
 I probably forgotten to type in so so much, please forgive me if i have but it was totaly a fun 3 days...

thanks for reading
luv tanXx

6 comments:

Linda B said...

I was totally thrilled to finally meet you in person, you are a doll, luv you heaps for being such a down to earth gal. xxx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

It looks like you had an incredibly wonderful time, Tan! Can't wait to see some of the new ideas you brought back. Woo hoo!! XX

Brenda Franks said...

Oh WOW!!! Those are my hands on the Scrap It TV pictures. I was also at SIA as a Teachers Assistant in the classrooms for every session except the second last one. That was my only chance to get around to the booths and do some make-n-takes. I am sorry we didn't get a chance to meet face-to-face.

Jane Clark said...

It was great to see you again, glad it all went so well for you!
Cheers
Jane XX

Anonymous said...

I am so thrilled that you had such a fun time Tan! I bet you'll be counting the days til SIA 2011!!!! Alz :)

Anonymous said...

Was so lucky to meet such a fun loving girl as yourself, you rock :):):)