I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 2, 2010

SIA (Scrapbooking Industry Australia).....What an exciting experience!....

I hear a lot of my customers asking what is SIA? ... well this is a trade only advent for Scrapbooking shops to see the latest products, be inspired and meet really amazing tallented people. It is held in Sydney  the 4th - 5th of May 2010.

How can you be so excited about something and be sooo nervious at the same time?....lol!

Well ... It will be my first time in a plane on my own .... hopefully no one will notice a country girl coming to the city...lol!... and the exciting  part is this year is an extra special year for myself for I am teaching for BELLA! at this amazing event. I am over the moon about it and very excited and hope those doing my class will love it! I will showing how to using the Score Pal in many different ways. You will be distress, embossing, iris folding, making cool pockets, Pop up page and MORE!... sounds interesting?????

I have been introduced on the SIA blog and check it out here!... SIA BLOG... what if?

It will be wonderful to meet suppliers who I have spocken to several times and now be able to put a face to the names. Also hope to meet a lot of very tallented people who I have seen in the mags and followed their blogs for a while now.

My Shop online ordering will be still avaliable for you to purchase your goodies. Orders won't be packed until Thursday 6th of May. I will have shazz working for me at the shop tuesday / wednesday if your local and want to pop in and check us out. Wednesday Nic Amber is doing a mothers day class you may not want to miss out on! it is divine!.. Class Cost is $15.

enjoy and have a wonderful weekend everyone
luv tanXx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a tonne of fun Tan! Soooo looking forward to hearing all the goss when you get back. You go girl!!! Alz :)

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Woo hoo, Tan Have a great time! XX