I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, September 8, 2008

Project Scrap away - WEEK 1 & 2

This month we are having at scrapchat a scrapbooking competition as a moderator I am not able to win but am able to join in the fun! I wish everyone the best for you all have such wonderful layouts which makes it extreamly hard to judge and make a choice.


Here are my projects for both weeks

WEEK 1
We had to;
Do a sketch first
2 photos ( my Q1 pics)
Journalling ( I have used a white gel pen ontop of strips of cardstock)
Stamping ( Stamping is under the journalling)
ribbon ( i u
sed under the photo and bunched the ribbon a little to give more of a 3D
affect)





















WEEK 2

We had to do a sketch first

had to have sewing on our layout
Title
Hidden journalling
Subject: something that ment a lot to us!

No comments: