I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Gallery is now fixed- Week2, Day 3,Challenge 2

This is so exciting..... the little hick ups we had with our gallery is now fixed. So now you can see everyones comments and no more codes are needed to put up a post!.....

Just want to thank Karen Calcutt for fixing this for me!....big hug coming your way!!!!!


Now what a great way to have another challenge.......


Week 2, Day 3, challenge 2

  • Upload 2 new layouts in the gallery and
  • make a comment to go into a draw to win a prize!...

  1. Email me when you have done this at admin@scrapncraftwitht.com.au
  2. Subject line: Week 2, Day 3, Challenge 2

have fun everyone and good luck

Luv TanXx


No comments: