I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, September 1, 2008

PAGE 6 (last page) - overalls altered album


















Step 1
Use the same patterned paper as the pocket on the cover
Step 2 Trace and adhere to your cardstock pattern
Step 3 Using a large flower - 8cm wide
Step 4 Place and adhere to the bottom right of page
Step 5 Cut a red cardstock to 3.5 x 9cm and adhere onto patterned paper
Step 6 Cut and sand edges of next photo - size 8 x8.5cm
Step 7 Than adhere to red cardstock
Step 8 Adhere a negative side of bracket of blue cardstock to the right edge of photo
Step 9 Cover or ink A2Z scraplet arrow. If you ink wait for it to dry
Step 10 Rub on a word on the top of arrow
Step 11 Draw a stitched line around the edges
Step 12 Cut out a red heart about 3.5 x 3.5cm in size
Step 13 Add prima shaped studs. I used the small hearts and part of the swirl
Step 14 Adhere another heart shape I used a felt heart
Step 15 Adhere another embellishment, i made a quilled flower
Step 16 Rub on a word at the top right corner of photo if you want to
Step 17 If you can't see the rub on well, outline it with a thin black felt pen

BACK COVER - I just inked!

EXTRAS.. I made my holes a little larger to fit in the album rings and then added a few pieces of different coordinating ribbon

CONGRADULATIONS YOU ARE NOW FINISHED!!!!!

No comments: