I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, September 1, 2008

PAGE 5 - overalls altered album




















Step 1
I had placed a small transparency down first but you may like to use patterned paper/card
Step 2 Cut the blue paper to 7.5x 7cm
Step 3 Cut the scallop edge on tthe right and adhere onto the acetate
Step 4 Cut and sand edges of photo 6 x 6.5cm
Step 5 Cut 1 cm strips of blue cardstock
Step 6 Cut a different lengths
Step 7 Rub on or use sticker words onto the blue cardstock
Step 8 Cut a 'v' at each end of the cardstock
Step 9 I placed foam 3D tape on the back of 3 of them and normal double sided tape on the others
Step 10 Adhere some brown pearls
Step 11 Make sure you adhere your tabs in a zig zag
Step 12 I rubbed onto a corner from the scrapbook king rubons
Step 13 Adhere onto your album and trim if needed

No comments: