I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, January 24, 2011

Unlikely Allies - a layout by Sue Smith

Hi again everyone....

Just a quick one from me today with some really cute pics of two of our animals who like to 'cosy' up together.



Here is a list of the scrappy stuff I used...

* Kraft cardstock

* Kaisercraft Cocco 'Periwinkle' - an oldie but a goody

* Kaisercraft Pet's Paradise 'Furry Friends' - another blast from the past

* Charcoal VersaColor Inkspot

* 2Crafty large chipboard cat

* Clear UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel)

* American Crafts Thickers 'Prancer' white chipboard letters

* Black sharpie pen

* White Gel Pen

* Assorted ribbons

All scrapping items are now heavily discounted at Scrap 'N' Craft With T....you won't find any better bargains ANYWHERE at the moment!

Happy scrapping until next week! xxx

No comments: