I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Quick card using Ruby Rockit papers

After seeing Sue's wonderful layout yesterday I was inspired to use up some of my Ruby Rockit papers to make a quick card.



I have used the following materials:



I had made the butterfly earlier in the week by playing around with some sticky back canvas.


I diecut a butterfly shape, then stamped the canvas using a script stamp inked with versamark then embossed.  Using a mini-mister, I wet the canvas then sprayed on some Color Wash.  I wet it first so the two colours would bleed into each other a bit.
When dry, I added some Distress Stickles.







.
 I have used a border punch to give the edge some definition, fussy cut a flourish from the Ruby Rockit paper and added one of my favourite verses.

All done...very simple...xxxooo

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

nic...xxxooo

No comments: