Scrap N Craft with T still have some AMAZING SPECIALS on at the moment, here are examples of some card making materials and the savings you can make:
- blank card (currently 40% off card making supplies)
- cardstock (currently 40% off cardstock)
- patterned paper (currently 50% off patterned paper)
- ribbon (currently 40% off ribbon)
- embellishments (generally around 40% off all embellishments)
- rub-ons (45% off rub-ons)
- stamps (40% off stamps)
- alpha stickers (40% off stickers)
- flowers (45% off flowers)
- punches (45% off punches)
Step 1. Take a blank card (or make your own from cardstock). Cut and attach some patterned paper slightly smaller than your card.
Step 2. Cut a thin strip of paper (or use ribbon) and attach it along the bottom of the card.
Step 3. I have added a sentiment to the oval shape. To do this you could hand write it, use a sentiment stamp or alpha stickers.
Step 4. Add a small embellishment to the oval shape.
Remember sketches are just a guide so feel free to change it up a bit, it doesn't have to be exactly as shown...eg. flip the sketch around, use different shapes etc...