I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Arrrggghhhhhh- me hearties!!!!!

My son Daniel loves to dressup ao I knew this paper  was perfect - available here in Tans shop.

So to start with I  tore all the edges of the Pirate paper  and inked with tea dye ink.  I  then tore a small tear in the bottom of the page and rolled the edges back and inked those.  I used a Pirate rubon  with a treasure chest and tucked this in under the  torn piece.

I then painted the chipboard  pieces black and used Run n Buff on the hsip to give it a bronzed look. 
I also added the rubons to  Daniels head and shoulder and bottom right hand side of the page

You could add a title if you like but  thought the photo  spoke for itself!

No comments: