I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More Than Meets the Eye

Themed papers don't have to be used for the intended purpose. A bit of imagination and they can be used to fit your needs perfectly. Floral papers can be great for male pages, heritage papers can be used for recent photos and Valentine papers can be used for...




Be Mine



Used: Fancy Pants Vintage Valentine papers, red, kraft and cream cardstock, floral ribbon. Memory Mist



I loved this Valentine paper and it was perfect for celebrating my daughters pet bird. It suited my theme because: -the kraft background gave a 'back to nature feel'

- I could cut out appropriate words and images for embellishments

- the colours worked with the photos

- and the journaling card fitted the story perfectly for a title. I loved how it looked a bit like a speech bubble too.



the story:- My daughter raised a Conure from an egg. He was a chirpy, cheeky little fellow but sadly he's gone. She has since been given a baby Indian Ringneck (only a mother could love). He has a very different personality and is "a one person bird" - and she's the one. A good remedy for an injured heart.



So don't restrict yourself - think outside the square! ( what does that really mean? but you know what I mean?)



Cheers June B

No comments: