Its been a while since I have been able to post or send out any emails due so a heap of sickness in our family of late. I hope you're all able to stay away from the nasty bugs.
I would like to remind our local customers that our shop hours have now changed to
- Tuesday - 10.00am to 2.00pm
- Wednesday - 10.00am to 2.00pm (Australia Day we are closed)
- Thursday - 10.00am to 2.00pm
Our Saturdays Open days for February are:
- Sat 5th 10.00 - 2.00pm
- Sat 18th 10.00 - 2.00pm
Our last trading day will be the last day of February!.... be quick before it is gone!......
I want to share with you a layout that was in the scrapbooking memories magazines a few issues back.
- It is amazing where shapes can lead you....
- look at your scraps,
- turn over your double sided papers and
- use both sides on your layout
- The only full piece was the green cardstock....
- If you don't like a section of the paper cover it up with embellishments....(as i had done with the butterfly)
Enjoy creating and thanks for looking