I LOVE patterned paper - I use it all of the time so I thought I would challenge myself to do a layout with NO paper - JUST cardstock! For this layout you will need
Glimmermist ( or paint)
1. Use the Kraft cardstock as your base
2. Using the Paint dabber - dab splodges across your cardstock.
3. Take the glimmermist - I have selected a dark colour - take the nozzle out and using the hose end - splatter some glimmer mist across the page. Let dry
4. Take the pink cardstock and cut to 8.5 x 5. Cut in half and run both pieces through the cuttlebug.
5.Adhere the pink cardstock to the lower right side of your Kraft Cardstock
6. Take lace and pinkmesh and adhere across embossed cardstock and a small piece at top left hand corner
7. Select photo - I have used a 6 x 4 portrait photo.
8. Take string and tie across whole of page...adhere at back of page
9. Adhere flower sprays
10. Doodle outer edge of cardstock and also the pink embossed cardstock
11. Add title and any journalling
have fun and get creative with cardstock!!!