I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Care free - NO patterned paper

I LOVE  patterned paper - I use it all of the time  so I thought I would challenge  myself to  do a layout with NO paper - JUST cardstock!  For this layout you will need
Kraft cardstock
coloured cardstock
Paint dabber
Glimmermist ( or paint)
flower
mesh
lace
string

1.  Use the Kraft cardstock as your base
2. Using the Paint dabber -  dab  splodges across your cardstock.
3.  Take the glimmermist - I have selected a dark colour - take the nozzle out and using the hose end -  splatter some  glimmer mist  across the page.  Let dry
4. Take the pink cardstock and cut to 8.5 x 5.  Cut in half and run both pieces through the  cuttlebug.
5.Adhere the pink cardstock to the lower right side of your Kraft Cardstock
6. Take lace and pinkmesh and adhere across embossed  cardstock and a small piece  at top left hand corner
7. Select photo - I have used a 6 x 4 portrait photo.
8.  Take string and tie across  whole of  page...adhere at back of page
9. Adhere flower sprays
10. Doodle outer edge of cardstock and also the pink  embossed cardstock
11. Add title and any journalling



have fun and get  creative  with cardstock!!!

No comments: