I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Painted Backgrouds......using Mixed Media by Tanyah Payne

Have you ever wanted to create your own background, play around with some mixed media and get your hands all messy... Believe me it is such a free feeling and the inky mess ... well it will wash off... eventually...lol!

At ScrapChat Chelle Jamison is hosting a background swap and I just couldn't resist having a go... Time hasn't allowed me to get too creative but i had a heap of fun which is the main thing. I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with.

Here is close up shot of the brights background swap.



 Here is a group shot of all 6 that I have completed.... none are exactly the same which is kinda unique.



Now what products have I used:

Here is the Earthy one... this one I didn't experiment too much with but had a bit of fun which is the main thing hey!...

Here is the Close up

Here is the group shot of them all.


These are very textured and had a ball creating an earthy feel to it...
Thanks Chelle for the inspiration and being part of a fab swap.

Hope this enspires you to create your own backgrounds, play and get messy. You just never know unless you give it a go!....

Thanks for looking and till next time
TanXx

PLEASE REMEMBER EVERYTHING MUST GO @ SCRAP N CRAFT WITH T....
ENJOY OUR MASSIVE CLEARANCE SALE WHILE STOCK LASTS!..............
www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au

No comments: