Photo: one 4" x 6" landscape photo
Uses: Creative Imaginations - Old Guys Rule
Black, white and red cardstock
adhesive backed embossing foil
red mesh ribbon or 2" wide sequin waste
brads, cog, wire
1. Cut foil to the size of embossing plate. Emboss and lightly swipe Staz On ink over raised bits. Attach to white cardstock 1" in on the left 4 3/4" down from the top sideways.
2. Cut patterned paper to 7" wide and tear the bottom edge so it is 7 1/2" to 8 3/4" long. Ink and curl edges. Attach 1/2" in from right edge 2" down from the top of white cardstock.
3. Attach mesh across layout 5 1/2" down from the top. I used staples and tape to secure.
4. Double mat phot with cream then black cardstock. Distress edges. attach 3 1/2" in from the left edge and 3 1/2" down from the top.
5. Attach title to 1 1/4" wide strip of red cardstock and attach to piece of chipboard for dimension. Ink edges and attach overlapping bottom corner of photo.
6. Cut 3" x 1" piece of red cardstock and chipboard. Attach and ink edges. Cut out car from patterned paper and attach with tape and 3D dots where it overhangs block. Embellish block with brads, cog, wire and attach to top corner of layout.
7. Cut narrow strips of red cardstock for journalling. Ink edges and attach 7" in from the left under patterned paper. Ink edges aof layout.