I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Friday, February 11, 2011

'Smile' : a step-by-step layout by Ingeborg Dijkstra

This week I wanted to create a layout about our son Rick, who makes us laugh all the time. The journaling reads:

'If you feel a SMILE begin, don't leave it undetected.
Let's start and epidemic quick and get the world infected!'

The three photos show how he is starting with a 'neutral look' (trying not to laugh), but with a gorgeous smile on the third photo! How I love that boy! Anyway, let's quickly show you how I made this layout. I started with three strips of paper and place them on the right side of the cardstock. I used papers and embellishments from the SummerHouse Collection from Ruby Rock'It. The two papers I used are called 'Tropic' and 'Journal'.

I placed a photo on each strip of paper:

I added a journaling card from the same collection (Summerhouse Narrrative Pad, now only $ 3.90 for 24 sheets!) on the left. I added my title and journaling. I added some orange rhinestones, punched a few stars and added a bit of embroidery thread and done!

Have a wonderful weekend!

x Ingeborg.

No comments: