I am so in love with the Echo Park 'Little Girl' range, and couldn't wait to use them with my favourite photos of my daughter Elise taken over 20 years ago. Unfortunately after struggling with seemingly all the right ingredients for over 8 hours, the final result is more like how you shouldn't use these papers.
If I hadn't planned to use it for today's blog post, I probably would have put it away for a couple of days and returned with fresh 'eyes' and perhaps I would have ended up with something I was happy with.
Anyway, if any of the elements I have used have caught your eye, here is the list of everything I used on this layout....
* Purple cardstock
* White cardstock (photo mats)
* Echo Park 'Little Girl' range (all double-sided and totally gorgeous)
--- Suzy Stripe
--- Cindy Circles
--- Betty Bird
--- Journaling cards
* VersaColor Ink Spot - Charcoal
* AC Thickers
* Prima Flowers - Petunia Chopin
* Creative Memories Paper Flowers
* ChelleyBean Designs Felt Birdies
* White Gel pen
* Sam & Lucy Weave Extras Teeny Tiny Stickers
Here is a close-up of the embellishments I used...
Don't forget to visit Tanyah's online shop and grab some amazing bargains while you can!!! Everything is still heavily discounted until sold out!
Until next week...happy scrapping everyone! xxx