I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Layout by Chris Sexton & Our shop is open today if your local!

For lots of us it has been a busy week settling kids in school again. For me both of my kiddies started new schools and onto new adventures. They tell me they had the best week , hope your kiddies have had a wonderful week too.

Scrap N Craft with T's Sale continues.... Our Shop at 47 Northcott Cre Wollingbar (Russelton Industrial Estate) is Open today from 10am - 2pm.... if you want to grab a bargin and local come and see what we have left... lots of really lovely things...

Your welcome to shop online too but please keep in mind that our stock control isn't accurate due to our sale.


I would like to share with you another beautiful layout from Chris Sexton. Isn't it lovely... it is more so in real life with all that quilling. Thankyou Chris for sharing with us and I hope this layout inspires you to create this weekend...

thankyou Chris for sharing your layout with us
hope everyone has a wonderful day to day and if your local come and pop into our shop and say hi!

take care
TanXX
http://www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au/

No comments: