I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Easy gift bags

As you might be aware by now, I like things that are quick and easy to make. 

Today I have made some easy little thank you gift bags for a get together I'm having on the weekend.

Materials used:







Here's a step by step:
Step 1.  Cut out some cardstock.  I've used a spellbinder die but you can just cut a rectangle to suit.

Step 2.  I've printed a sentiment on the cardstock using my printer but you can use alpha stickers or a stamp.

Step 3.  I've folded in half...

Step 4.  Inked around the edges.

Step 5.  Fill a small bag with some treats, fold over the top and placed in between the folded card.

Step 6.  Punch a couple of holes in the top (or staple) and tie with string.

Step 7.  Fold a flower in half and attach to the cardstock.

Step 8. I've cut out a circle of patterned paper and placed it over the flower.

All done!

They make great party favours or a lovely little gift for a friend....with Valentines day coming up you could even fill with some chocolates and a sweet little note.

Don't forget Tanyah's GREAT SPECIALS -get in quickly they won't be around for long.

Happy creating...xxxooo

No comments: