I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Glimmer mist background by Lisa

I  LOVE  glimmer mist and I have  LOTS of colours so  I just wanted to show you  how you an make your  own  pretty  background using mists.... 

  • I  have a  few different masks so I  applied those to the white cardstock and 
  • then I used a blue, a pink and a green  mist  and  randomly applied them tot he  cardstock.  
  • Liftoff the  masks and  allow to dry.  
  • I then handcut some Prima patterned paper  to  set my photos on.  
  • I have used a variety of trimmed down  photos to make this collage of Teleah at the beach. 
  • Once you have adhered your photos - you  can add your embellishments - 
  • I have used some handmade flowers, some bling and some ribbon and 
  • I dragged out my  trusty old rubons and  added  those   for the title as well.


Tan has a great selection of  Glimmermists  in store at  awesome prices

At Scrap N Craft with T we have uploaded some new products and if your local we have lots not uploaded yet if you want to come and check them out!

have a fantastic day everyone

No comments: