I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Single LO stetch and pics by Tanyah Payne

Hello everyone
What a big week it has been, thanks to everyone that pops in and checks out my blog. We are loving the comments on my blog and gallery as well.

Today I bring you a single layout sketch i have designed and a layout to match....
hope you like..


Here is my layout...

Here are some tips on what i have created...

  • I have used striped patten paper from senic route patten paper and alternated the striped squares
  • Used acetate under the owl and the word memories is adhere under the photo
  • The Arrow has stamped acetate covering over a felt arrow and adhered with a brad
If you want to shop for any of these product check out our shop.... www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au

Please place your layouts in our gallery, we love to see what you have created... http://www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au/gallery


*********************************************************************

This week, as some of you may know we were off to our very first trip to dreamworld, the kids loved me not working for a change and having fun with them.

I would like to thank Brendan and my bestie Sarah and their beautiful family for taking us, for with out them it wouldn't have been possible for us to go.

Here is some pics to share..

Ben and Ethan are little mates and our little tour guides...



Katie, Ben and Ethan waiting for their first ride of the day. This was bens first big ride ever! oh man did he surprise us ..... our little quite boy is coming out of his shell i think!


Of course you can't go to dreamworld without a pic with Wags the dog!...

Oh and our katie, full of life, fun and excitiment and any ride a bit scary she is all for it!..

And the Claw... gosh she drove us mad until she was able to get on this! it was her last ride for the day! and she is still raving about it!...



And we can't forget the tower of Terror! their was no way i was going on this one but their was no stopping ben, he only got in JUST because of his height. Wow did he surprise us and totally loved it!

Here is a pic i took of them at the end of the ride and they all thought they would have a bit of fun with it!

Was an unreal day and I am sure the kids and myself will be talking about it for quite a while!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful sunday
Luv TanXx

1 comment:

sueat17 said...

Awesome pics Tan...that new camera of yours is serving you well! xx