I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, November 2, 2009

Landscape photos

Thought it might be fun to challenge you to create a layout with photos of the outdoors - a landscape photo basically. Recently I was asked to do this for Scrapbook Creations in my Keeping It Simple article and I thought it would be a tough challenge. I ended up loving that they had asked me to do this - it was something I had not done before. I guess that's what a challenge is all about, right?
Below is my layout ... titled Gwinganna ... simple with lots of photos and a story of course - that's the way I generally scrap. Why not challenge yourself to a landscape layout - I think you'll really surprise yourself!
Happy scrapping,
Leanne Stamatellos


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning Leanne!!! Alz :) xx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Leanne, that's a beautiful layout. It's so simple yet the placement of the photos and the flower embellishment really do make a stunning effect.