I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas Cards using My Minds Eye - Colourful Christmas

Hi everybody!
Chelle here!!

Seeing Christmas is so near, I thought I'd create a set of 3 cards using the My Minds Eye - Colourful Christmas papers and diecuts.
These papers are so very bright and colourful and not the usual traditional Christmas colours.

Here's what I created...


Here they are individually...

Tis the Season
This one I used a Blue cardstock and cut a square from the light blue pp. Then cut a little strip of pink stripey paper and used a diecut in the orange dotty paper and assembled them on the bottom of the light blue paper. I added the cute Christmas tree, a little Kaiser bling on my tree, before using the "Tis the Season" diecut as the sentiment on my card. Then some cute little stars to finish it off. I doodled a black line around the light blue pp and around my stars to make them stand out!



Happy Holidays with little girl

For this cute card, I used white cardstock as my base. I cut a strip of pink stripey pp the length of my card and stuck it down. I then tore a piece of orange dotty pp and the blue swirly pp and stuck them down above the pink stripey piece. Cut a 1cm strip and the length of your card from the stripey pp . I used a little piece of tulle I had to add some texture, securing with some staples. Then I attached my Little girl diecut  and Happy Holidays diecut, as my sentiment. I used mounting foam behind these to make them pop. Add a little doodling to define your card!



Happy Holiday with Snowman

Starting with a green cardstock, I've cut a piece of the blue swirly pp and attached to my car. From there, I used a bordered diecut to cover the bottom of the blue swirly pp. Then I used a white diecut tag, and used some little scraps to get a layered effect. Next, add your snowman with mounting foam. Time for a title. I had Holiday leftover in my diecuts, so I used that and added "Happy" to the start of it using Adornit little aplhas in teal. A little bit of bling, and some doodling...Daaaaadahhhh...You're done!!



Just a few quick and cute cards to create for yourself this Christmas!!
I hope you like them and I've inspired you a little!

You can find these delish papers in Tan's shop here.

Chat soon,

2 comments:

gypsyangel said...

Awesome job Chelle, I really want those papers now, these cards are super cute.

xoxo
Gypsy

Michelle Jamieson said...

Thanks Gyps! ;)

Chelle Xx