I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The silly season - Leanne Stamatellos

Well, I can honestly say that the 'silly season' is here and it seems that I can almost barely keep up with the list of jobs I have to do each day - buying presents, putting the tree up, organising a Xmas party ... the list goes on.

And so, this week I want to challenge all of us 'time deprived, list loving scrappers' to create a layout - with or without photos - with a list of all the jobs you need to do right now. Whether that be just the list of jobs for today, or maybe the list of jobs for the month of December. Don't fuss over this layout ... just put pen to paper and in January when you have your feet up sipping on an ice cold drink, you can reminisce about that crazy month called December!

1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

That's a goooood challenge!!!Take care with all the things you have to do!