I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday Scrapping Stimulus...

Hi, it's Kylie here again. Another week has gone, and we're another week closer to the end of the Embellish This competition. The quality of the entries has blown me away every single week. You guys are just so amazingly talented! The gallery is stunning, and you should all be very proud of yourselves...

I thought this week we might need a little bit of comic relief, so I've chosen a funny quote...


"The man who smiles when things go wrong, has thought of someone to blame it on."

~Robert Bloch


I hope it gives you a little bit of a giggle while you scrap your weekend away!


Kylie

No comments: