I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Sunday, November 8, 2009

GALLERY SPOTLIGHT........


Every Sunday from now on we are going to find someone who has uploaded a layout or project in the gallery and put them in the spotlight for that week....

So Please we encourage you to share your beautiful work in our members gallery! http://scrapncraftwitht.com/gallery


This week is Lisa Kamphuis.......Check out her blog and beautiful work CLICK HERE!....

Here is lisa's Layout that caught my attention this week.

I love how Lisa has used
  • music under the photo
  • How the lace has been used is adorable
  • the cut out paper
  • The grouped embellishments


A very sweet Layout and thanks for sharing Lisa

Luv tanXx

2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

WOW I love this LO too Tan..Lisa does the most AMAZING stuff...and she whips them up so quickly too. Luv Shaz xoxo

chrisw said...

gorgeous layout Lisa!