I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, November 9, 2009

An Award from Shazz


Thank you shazz your really sweet to pass this onto me, I am thrilled that you love my blog.




Now it is my pleasure to pass the award and the questionnaire to 5 fabulous friends...
Karen
Chelle
And 3 Lovely Ladies whom are my online friends whom I would love to meet
Angie
Skye
Lexie


Okay so now you have to do this.....Right click Your Blog Is Over The Top, save image to my pictures then copy and paste what is written below into your blog post! Then add the the pic to your blog and answer these questions!

Here are the rules of this award
1. You can only use ONE word!!!
2. Pass this along to 5 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. HAVE FUN!!!



1. Where is your cell phone? Bag

2. Your hair? wavy

3. Your mother?terrill

4. Your father? john

5. Your fave food? mango

6. Your dream last night? nothing
7. Your fave drink? Coffee

8. Your dream/goal? designer
9. What room are you in?shop

10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking

11. Your fear? loss

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? duno

13. Where you were last night? Home

14. Something that you aren't? Skinny

15. Muffins? delish

16. Wish List Item? time

17. Where did you grow up? Lismore

18. Last thing you did? school

19. What are you wearing? Clothes

20. Your TV? Off

21. Your Pets? dog

22. Friends? treasure

23. Your Life? awesome

24. Your Mood? tired

25. Missing Someone? friends

26. Vehicle? old

27. Something your not wearing? ring

28. Your fave store? Scrapbooking

29. Your fave colour? Pink

30. Last time you laughed? Yesterday

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

32. Your best friend? sarah

33. One place that I go to over and over? scapchat

34. One person who emails regularly? Blogger

35. Fave place to eat? Home

1 comment:

Angela said...

Awwe, thanks Tan for the award hunnie, much appreciated and sounds like fun.

Cant wait to meet you also;)

Take care now, MWAH xxxx