Here is Sherrys first layout to share with you all.
Hide & Seek
Feel free to check out this lovely 'my little shoebox' range at Scrap N Craft with T
- white cardstock
- My Little Shoebox - flying high - miles high cardstock
- My Little Shoebox - flying high - die cut journalling cardstock
- My Little Shoebox - flying high - alphas
1. Cut white cardstock to 8.5 x 11 inches. (Retain leftover for card)
2. Cut yellow striped paper 4 x 8.5 inches and adhere to white cardstock about 3 inches from the bottom.
3. Trim red die-cut shape to 8.5 inches and adhere under yellow striped paper.
4. Adhere photo (mine is 4 x 4.5 inches)
5. Doodle around edges of layout.
6. Using small and large letters add your title and draw around the larger letters with black journalling pen.
7. Using back side of die-cut cloud draw around the edge and add journalling, then adhere to page along with extra embellishments.
Thanks for your inspiration Sherry
have a wonderful day everyone
luv tan xx