This weeks challeng is done by Karen Calcutt. thanks heaps for this you did a lovely sample
- Create a card compendium to give as a gift.
- It must be made from at least 2 PP's from the same paper range.
- They must include a couple of cards to show how it is used.
- I would like the card compendium to look nothing like mine. (since someone has already made one in last weeks challenge)
- We require you to create an embellishment by taking a store bought embellish such as the flower shown and altering it in some way.
- I have used paper flowers on the outside and made a polymer clay rose for the centre and then used kindy glitz to make it all glittery.
- Must make something and not just alter it by inking or using kindy glitz.
Alter an embellishment
Make a card compendium that is different from mine.
Make at least 3 cards
Here is Karens sample...
Good luck everyone and cant wait to see your creations
have fun creating
luv Tan & Team xx