I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday card - by Sarah Rickard

Here I have created a quick simple Birthday card using the SEI Make a Wish patterned paper.



 It is a really cute paper that I thought would look just fantastic on some cards.

The products I used are:-

SEI - Make a Wish patterned paper
Kaisercraft cards and envelopes
May Arts ribbon
*  Piece of fabric
*  Brown pen
*  Piece of pink cardstock 
*  Staples
*  Distress tool
*  Ink

Here is a sample of my finished card (I apologise for the bad picture, I took the picture last night):-


Here is what I did to create the card:-

1.  I outlined the entire card freehand with the brown zig pen giving it a border.
2.  I cut a piece of orange fabric (my piece is about  3.5 x 2.5inches) and used double sided tape to stick it to my card.
3.  I then cut a piece of ribbon (4.5inches) and stapled it to the card.
4.  I then used my PC to type out my card title and printed it onto the cardstock.
5.  I then cut out my title, distressed and inked the edges.
6.  I then used double sided tape to adhere the title to the card.
7.  I then cut out the cupcake from the patterned paper and used double sided tape to adhere it to the card.


I hope you liked my card, until next time, happy scrapping!!!!


Sarah xoxoxo

No comments: