Here I have created a quick simple Birthday card using the SEI Make a Wish patterned paper.
It is a really cute paper that I thought would look just fantastic on some cards.
The products I used are:-
* SEI - Make a Wish patterned paper
* Kaisercraft cards and envelopes
* May Arts ribbon
* Piece of fabric
* Brown pen
* Piece of pink cardstock
* Distress tool
Here is a sample of my finished card (I apologise for the bad picture, I took the picture last night):-
Here is what I did to create the card:-
1. I outlined the entire card freehand with the brown zig pen giving it a border.
2. I cut a piece of orange fabric (my piece is about 3.5 x 2.5inches) and used double sided tape to stick it to my card.
3. I then cut a piece of ribbon (4.5inches) and stapled it to the card.
4. I then used my PC to type out my card title and printed it onto the cardstock.
5. I then cut out my title, distressed and inked the edges.
6. I then used double sided tape to adhere the title to the card.
7. I then cut out the cupcake from the patterned paper and used double sided tape to adhere it to the card.
I hope you liked my card, until next time, happy scrapping!!!!