Here is a list of materials that I have used for this layout:
- Green background paper 'Moss' (Green at Heart collection, Basic Grey)
- Patterned paper 'Grass' (Green at Heart collection, Basic Grey)
- Stitching Template (Bazzil)
- Coloured Chipboard Stickers (Green at Heart collection, Basic Grey)
- Felt Shapes ' Woolies' (Green at Heart collection, Basic Grey)
- Die Cut shapes 'Pieces' (Green at Heart collection, Basic Grey)
- Journaling Set 'Writer's Block' (Green at Heart collection, Basic Grey)
I cut a large rectangle of the 'Grass' paper. Don't let the name fool you ... this paper is not green, but purple and it has the cutest butterflies and swirls on it (see picture below):
I wanted to keep this layout fairly plain to really showcase the photo and the lovely Basic Grey products, but I still wanted to add a bit of a personal touch to it with some handstitching. I used a Bazzil Stitching template with swirls to create a border on the right side of the paper. You will see the template on the picture below.
I used wool to create this border to make it a bit 'fuzzy'.
Using some of the gorgeous embellishments of the Green at Heart collection I finished of my layout. I used a chipboard tree from the Chipboard Coloured Stickers pack, a felt butterfly and heart from the 'Woolies' package, two die cut shapes from the 'Die Cuts Pieces' pack and a little journaling spot from the journaling set 'Writer's Block'. This journaling set actually contains heaps and heaps of journaling tags ... they are stacked in the package, so even though you only see a few on the photo, there are many in the package!
Click HERE to see the whole 'Green at Heart' collection that is available in the shop! I'd love to see you create a card or a layout with this collection too. If you do, make sure you upload it in the gallery for all of us to enjoy!