I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our Guest Designer for April is.... Susan Luke

We warmly welcome Susan as part of our creative team for April, Susan has amazing work to share with us and I am sure you will enjoy over the next month.





Hi! I'm Susan. I live in Queensland with my husband. Our children are all adults now and they have made us grandparents three times over. I work outside the home part time and when I am home I spend lots of time on the computer at my papercraft site, http://www.papercraftcentral.com  It's a way to be crafty and not too unsociable as I sit next to my hubby when he is home with a laptop on my lap. Lol!
I love to make things out of paper and make cards, layouts, ATCs and 3d papercraft items whenever I can. I hope you enjoy the projects I have put together for Tanyah. I sure had fun making them :)
We will show you susans first project soon!...
luv tanXx

No comments: