I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Single LO - Carolyn Zabel - Love U Baby Girl

Carolyn has used the Maddison Range from K & Company to do this wonderful layout.... If you would like to purchase your own papers in this range... please CLICK HERE to go to our Scrap N Craft with T shop.

Take your sheet of K&co Madeline Painted roses using your Crafters workshop template

Trace the outside shape onto the back of your patterned paper. Cut this shape out.

I then cut it in half. Position one of the halves in the middle of the page. Stick this down.

Next cut a piece of K&Co Madeline Paris je T'aime Patterned paper 8"x2.5".
Adhere this 4.5" from the bottom of the page
Starting about 2" in from the left side.
Then double Matt the photo.
As I used a BW photo I wanted it to stand out a little my daughter is dressed as a fairy
So I decided to take a pink texta and colour in the wings. I then added kindy glitz to the wings over the area I coloured with the texta.

Next add the pink Love ribbon along the bottom of the strip of Madeline Paris je T'aime Patterned paper.
Next add flowers to the top right corner of the photo and then the bottom left corner of the photo.
I added kindy glitz to random flowers and then added rhinestones and Prima say it with crystals in the centre of the flowers.

For the title I painted The A2Z scraplets title and then added kindy glitz.

The U(AC Thickers) is then added and the word Baby girl in alpha stickers to finish the title off.
Under the flowers on the top right corner add the Kaisercraft rub on.
Last of all add a fine border of kindy glitz around the PP.

Thank you I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial.
Carolyn


We would love to see your work in our gallery! www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au/gallery....

ALSO

please DONT FORGET TO REGISTER for our fun competition EMBELISHEH THIS!...

Hope you have enjoyed Carolyns beautiful layout
Till next time
luv TanXx

2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Such a cute layout!

Carolyn said...

Thanks Susan. I am glad you enjoyed it.