I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday Scrapping Stimulus...

It's Kylie here again for another week!


I'm in a bit of a strange mood. People have been annoying me and I just can't get my head around how silly some people can be (phone companies, people in online groups, etc. etc.). So I just HAD to put this quote up for today...



“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”


~Albert Einstein

(Don't you just LOVE the look on his face? Almost like he's saying it right now...)

OK, now I've got that out of my system, I can hopefully find a way to release the frustrations creatively! I hope you have heaps of fun with this one!

If you get a chance to use this quote, I'd love to see it in the GALLERY!

1 comment:

lexie said...

boy oh boy do I know where you're coming from Tan..... by the way I love this quote....hope things get better for you and all the stupid people go away...oxo