I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Autumn Leaves Kit 3 -Kaiser Mini Album - by Tracey Thorne

Hi Everyone ‘tis Tracey here,

Here is the next Autumn Leaves kit from me for this month.

I really enjoyed putting this together as I had some fantastic photos of my daughter that I turned to a nice black and white and this album was the perfect opportunity to do that. I have used a Kaiser album and the autumn leaves paper in conjunction with a little machine stitching. I also tried my hand at hand dying my white flowers. Tanyah has a great range of liquid dyes in stock that can be used for this , they are so versatile not only for paper products but also fabrics.

This album includes:



Other things that you will need but are not included but are available for purchase from Scrap N Craft with T :



I hope you enjoy making this album as a gift or for yourself – I had a heap of fun creating and reliving the memories of all the pictures that I took in this photoshoot.

TO PURCHASE YOUR OWN KIT... and make your own ....CLICK HERE! and you will be directed to Scrap N Craft with T shop.

Enjoy
tracey

No comments: