I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday Scrapping Stimulus...

Hi there all! Kylie here again...

For this weekend I am challenging you to create something about your art - your own scrapbooking!

You can use this quote as inspiration...

"Life is just a scrapbook waiting for us to put it on acid free paper."

Not sure where I found it, or who it's by. It's a quote I've had sitting in my "quotes" file on my computer for a while. I probably should make a note of where I get things from, shouldn't I? LOL

I hope it inspires you to create an original masterpiece this weekend!

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

I like this quote too Tan...You are a wealth of knowledge!! Luv Shaz xoxo