I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday Scrapping Stimulus...

Kylie here for what I hope will be a fun scrappy weekend!

I always have trouble finding titles and quotes for scrapping, so every Saturday I'll be posting up a quote or a title for you guys to hopefully inspire you to create for the weekend! Just something fun to keep you scrapping and to challenge you.


For this weekend I'd love for you to create something inspired by this quote...


"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you"
~ Winnie The Pooh



Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Awww, I love that quote. I love Winnie the Pooh too!!