I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

NEW PRIMA in next week + MORE NEW Summer Cha 2009 releases!

Hi Everyone

I really don't know many if any one dosn't like prima, they really do exceptionally well at bring us the best quality and divine flowers/blings / papers and embelishments.....

We expect them to arrive early next week... If you wanting any please ORDER NOW... I am off to the Alstonville show on Friday next week, so if you haven't ordered by then you may well miss out!....

http://www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au/


We have lots of other ranges such as Fancy Pants, Bo Bunny, Webster pages, MME, Crafters Workshop Templates and so much MORE! coming next week too!

We are not able to layby/or use coupons for Pre-orders and New summer CHA stock until Nov09 . thanks for understanding xx

Love to know what products you love the most out of the new ranges that are avaliable...??? please comment and let us know

thanks for looking
luv tanXx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally love this range of papers and Lucy has done an amazing job of them too!....
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Those pretty flowers with the scrolly metal centres look good to me, Tan :)