I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, August 3, 2009

August Challenge

Hi everyone...Chelle here!!

It's my tun to set this month's challenge.
I've got a good one for you.

Your challenge...if you choose to accept it...is to create a layout using just one colour. Yep, you read right..ONE COLOUR!!
You can use as many shades of that colour you like, but nothing else...creating a monochromatic layout!!
You can use a little white and black, but it must be minimal...focus on just the one colour.

Sound like fun??

Here's a sample of a monochromatic...


Once you've completed your layout, upload it to the gallery by midnight Monday 31st August.

Here is the gallery link.... http://www.scrapncraftwitht.com.au/gallery/

The winner will receive a $10 voucher from Scrap N Craft with T.

Happy Scrapping!!

1 comment:

sueat17 said...

Lovely LO Chelle! I really like doing monochromatics.