I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm back & a Online Canvas class with Gigi Scott...

Its been ages since i have blogged and apologies for this as September was a total right off month with kids off to two local eisteddfods and our Ben doing his first tap solo. We are so proud of what our kids what have achieved last month and were very wowed for Ben as he did something we never thought could be possible.... it is amazing if you love something enough and with lots of hard work what one can do.

As our first week of school holidays has been busy with swimming lessons, gymnastics, meeting our little niece/cousin Neena, spending time with the kids grand parents and having a big family day on Brett's side on the Saturday and My side on the Sunday. Hopefully this week will be much quieter and able to do a lot more creating as I sure do need some time out!...lol.

This morning I started and finished it tonight  Gigi Scott's online canvas class. Can't begin to express how I loved this.... putting so much stuff on is sooooo me and i love love love doing it!.... I don't care if people like it or not i had fun doing it!....lol. I hope this is the start of many more I create as the process is so rewarding. THANKYOU GIGI!!!!!!!!! xxoo :)

If you want to have a go at this online class... CLICK HERE

Here is my 5 x 7 canvas!....

A close up of some of the texture

another close up with my idea of overhanging branch & leaves off the canvas

a different dimensional view, hope you can see more depth in this pic as the tissue paper stands off the canvas.


Here is another canvas I have done but yet to add more modge podge to seal it yet.... I also had a go of doing this before i did GIGI's class to compare the difference.... I can see how some of the steps i never did in this below canvas and made a world of difference in the one above.

My favorite scenes to create.... 4x4 canvas
another direction of the canvas, sorry for the blurred view... also the title is extended around the canvas.
I hope to do more creating this month and check out what others are up to.
Thankyou for taking the time  to look and comment, it makes my day!
Take care and have a great week!
Tan Xx :)

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

well i think that they both look fabulous, and they must have been lots of fun!!

Tanyah Payne said...

oh Lizzy your adorable! thankyou for being so kind xxoo :)

Di Garling said...

They both look great Tanyah, you clever little person you! Very creative & artistic. Cheers Di xx

donna said...

Awesome!

Gemma Wilson said...

Beautiful - they both look great