I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Friday, October 28, 2011

4x4 Canvas FOR SALE... from Tonight....

Hi readers...

My weeks are so crazy around here that I have decided to take some time out to do what I love and enjoy some time out and me time!.... I have discovered a love for creating canvas. Not one will be found to be exactly the same and created with lots of love.

I AM INTRODUCING MY NEW LINE OF HAND MADE GOODIES..... 
' GOTTA HAVIT DESIGNS'....Yayayayayay!!!

I am really excited  and as these are hand made I will have sales from time to time and well let my likers on facebook know when along with here on my blog.

My first Sale is TONIGHT... 28 October 2011.... @ 7.00PM Sydney time.

4x4 Canvas 1 - LOVE- clock & bird

********************

4x4 Canvas 2 - FAITH - butterflies - $15 + postage  SOLD



************************
4 x 4 canvas - DREAM - cage & Bird - $15 + postage

                                                     **************************
4 x 4 canvas - LIVE - cage & butterfly - $15 + postage






                                                           ***************************
4 x 4 canvas - 'some things are WORTH waiting for' - Clock & owl - $15 + postage  SOLD




enjoy shopping at our Facebook page (see link above) and  a great weekend
keep smiling
Tan Xx :)

1 comment:

Pearl Maple said...

Nice projects and sweet themes