I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Friday, October 14, 2011

Come and join in a Challenge on the Bella blog!

As many of you know I have been designing for Fynmark using the Bella ranges for a while and they are making some exciting changes with their Challenges on their blog along with their stunning new ranges they are releasing all the time!

This month Bella would LOVE to see you all use the Paper Boy range and submit your beautiful layouts/cards to Amy  at azahra@fynmark.com.au

You can get these ranges from any spotlight store  or Local Scrapbooking Store. If you are unsure of where to go please come to the Bella blog http://www.fynmark.blogspot.com/ and click on the pages link on the right hand side and you will find a large range of stores to choose from.


Your beautiful layouts / cards must be emailed and submitted to Amy by the 4th November 2011

I wish you all lots of luck and have lots of fun creating...

I have done a sample using the Bella Paper Boy range, I hope you feel inspired to want to give this a go...


I had lots of fun with this range and this pic is one of my fav's of my boy!.


have a great weekend everyone!
enjoy creating
Tan Xx :)

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. wow this is a fabulous male layout.. great embellies.. i must go and see my local spotlight and see if they have these papers.. they look great!

Di Garling said...

Oh wow Tanyah, fab boy page. love it all. Cheers Di xx