I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Friday, October 16, 2009

'Embellish This' - INTRODUCTION....

Hi everyone!
On behalf of my design team, Michelle Jamieson, Leanne Stamatellos, Karen Calcutt, Tracey Thorne, Kylie Abel, Alison Callcott and my self... we would like to welcome everyone to a fun filled 6 weeks of EMBELLISHED THIS COMPETITION!!!!.

This is our very first time we have done anything like this and hope it will run smoothly. Please remember anyone can enter no matter what sort of craft you do.

Our deadline for entering and emailing me (admin@scrapncraftwitht.com.au) is midnight tomorrow the 17th of October 2009.

For those who haven't entered and would love to have a go at the challenges are welcome to but must place their layouts/projects in the general gallery and not the embellished gallery please.

I would like to thank my design team for putting in the hard yards, creating and thinking up their challenges for you all to enjoy.

Hope this competition will stretch your imagination and bring out the best in yourself...

REMEMBER THIS IS ALL FOR FUN!!!!!!
enjoy
Luv Tan and my talented team xoxoxoxo

No comments: