I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thank you Kjirsten for presenting me with this award!
your awesome and send you a big hug xoxo
Please check out Kjirsten Blog
it is full of creativity and her pics of her newly painted scrap room.
I am drooling over your room Kjirsten...LOL!

Now it is my turn to choose some awesome creative bloggers!.....

The Rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award are :
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Susan
Ruby
Tracey
Amanda
Lisa

Love your blogs girls! there is so many more i could choose! and it is sooo hard to choose which ones! xoxo

2 comments:

ScrapManda said...

Ahhhh...thanks Tan :) You've made my day!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Tanyah! Thank you so much for the award!! You are such a sweetie!

Hope you are feeling on top of the world! XX