I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

NEW!!!! Butterfly CLOCKS......for sale!

This clock I (Tanyah Payne) designed and decorated for A2Z scraplets. I get a lot of joy out of designing and am really happy how it turned out.

I would like to thank Julie and wayne from A2Z scraplets for taking my butterfly clock and other layouts to sydney for their display at the trade show.


I will have these in stock in the next couple of days and will be for $17 and fit into a pizza box so you have an idea of size.










Here is another butterfly that A2Z scraplets designed and i was fortunate to be able to decorate.




I would love to hear from you, tell us what you think of these butterfly clocks.
Luv tanXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow they are different love how your scrapped them