I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, November 24, 2008

October /November Design Team Layouts

Thank you everyone for being patient with me over the last month. Due to very ill health and lots of blood tests we now are getting closer to know what has been wrong with me.

I am sorry I have been late with uploading my front page of scrap n craft with t with your beautiful layouts. You all have done fantastic work and am extreamly grateful i have such a wonderful team.

Here are the November Design Team Layouts....

Kylie Able
Lisa Kamphuis



Here is our October Design Team Layouts



Lucy Woodham


Sarah Ward

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous pages your DT has done!

Thanks for sharing the Warana pics too - looks like you had an AWESOME time :)

Maz xx