I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Friday, May 23, 2008

SM Magazine Vol 10 No2

I wanted to share my excitiment with a layout I have published in this months scrapbooking Memories Magazine. It is of my good friends of when they were livng out west.



Also being this weeks subject PIGMENT POWDERS.... I have used them on this layout. I have stamped the gel medium and powders onto the title 'Jewels' and in the middle of the 'o, b, a' I have just left all textured. I wonted to give a outback rugged sort of look.


I would also like to congratulate Michelle Jamison for you layout on page34. Your work is fab!

thanks for looking xx

3 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Beautiful page, Tan..love the colours in that one!!

Thanks for the shout out...I love your work, too!! :)

Have a great weekend!

Chelle Xx

ScrapManda said...

What a great LO! Can't wait to get hold of the mag and see it for myself!

CreativeMe68 said...

As soon as I saw this LO even before looking at who did it I knew it was your work....cause it had lots of bling! Love it you are clever lady Tanyah. Hope you get heaps more published in the coming issues of the mags.