I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Monday, May 26, 2008

Other ideas to try using PIGMENT POWDERS!!!!

Thank you for your emails and comments, I do find them really encouraging... Glad you enjoyed seeing what you can do with this awesome powder!

Here are some other ideas to try......

· You can apply polished pigments like paint using paper solutions

· You can use a Fabric solution to apply the polished pigment to fabric. This will mean you will need to leave the wet ink to dry for several hours and Ironing to make it permanent.

· You can use a Wood solution to apply to wood materials.

· Add textures into the gel medium for example, sand or anything gritty or lumpy

· Add glitter when it is wet

· Apply to canvases

Apply to ribbon


Check in tomorrow ..... you never know what subject is next.....
If you have any requests on what products you would like me to work on please email me. I am always happy to play!....lol


have fun
luv tanxx

No comments: