I have a new blog!

If you want to see only my creations please come and check out and follow my new blog http://www.tanyah-payne.blogspot.com

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Another water technique using INKS!

The twinkling techique below can also be done using inks, water crayons, tombow pens etc. Just by following the same instructions for a differnt look every time!

Here is another technique like below where I have used die inks.

1. Spritz with water on your card front (make sure it is wet but not dripping...lol)
2. Ink up your texture stamp... i used a die ink for it bleads more!
3. stamp the wet card.. making sure the stamp dosn't slide
NOTE: If your using a smaller stamp, stamp again without re-inking up your stamp. Just as the instructions for the twinklings...


5. Once dry I had repeat stamped again the dragon flys and decorated with other stamps and embellishments



hope you enjoy!
have fun
luv tanxx

No comments: